Coming In For An Appointment
Please ensure you bring your Government issued Health Card and applicable photo identification with you to every hospital visit. Please also bring any associated documents that have been provided to you.
OSMH has a Centralized Registration process. There are three (3) main areas of the hospital dedicated to Patient Registration:
- Emergency Department: Patients requesting to be seen in the emergency department are to enter through the emergency entrance, located off of Colborne Street.
- Fracture & Outpatient Clinic: Patients visiting the hospital for a scheduled appointment in the Fracture clinic or Outpatient Clinic (services include: gyne procecures, plastics, pain management, orthopedic consults, rapid access clinic, etc.) are to enter through the Outpatient Clinic entrance located off of Missisauga Street.
- Main Entrance/Central Registration: All other patients are to register for their appts in the Central Registration Department, located at the front of the hospital, with access next to the Front Lobby.
- If you are an Obstetrical patient and are in need of urgent assistance or are unsure of where to go, please utilize the West Dialysis / Maternity entrance located off of Mississaga street. Note this is the entrance with the round-about.
- If you are a patient actively receiving Dialysis, please utilize the West Dialysis / Maternity entrance located off of Mississaga street. Note this is the entrance with the round-about.
If you have questions about or need to reschedule an upcoming appointment, please contact us at: 705.325.2201 and select Option 3 from the Main Telephone Menu.