News + Announcements
Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital seeking nominations for Annual Nightingale Award
The deadline for the Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital (OSMH) Nurses Alumnae Nightingale Award is fast approaching!
Do you know a nurse at OSMH who has gone above and beyond and made a difference in the lives of others? This is an opportunity for patients or family members to recognize a Nurse who has gone above and beyond. We invite you to submit your nomination including the following:
In the nomination make sure you include:
- First and last name of the nurse
- What department in the hospital the care with the nurse took place
- Your name, daytime telephone number and relationship to the nurse (Note: nurses can’t be nominated by a member of their family).
- A personal account (less than 500 words) explaining why this nurse deserves to be recognized
- Nominations are due by Wednesday, April 28
Completed nominations can be sent to c/o Community Relations, Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital, 170 Colborne Street West, Orillia ON L3V 2Z3, or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
More News From Soldiers’